African Bliss Chamomile & Rooibos Handmade Soap
This handcrafted soap forms a gentle, mild lather that nourishes and hydrates your skin.
– Olive oil is wonderfully hydrating and is a natural antioxidant
– Coconut oil provides a deep and nourishing moisture for your skin
– Chamomile tea is soothing and aids with all types of skin irritations
– Rooibos tea combats the signs of aging and is a potent antioxidant
– Lemongrass has anti-bacterial properties
– Contains no parabens or other synthetic Ingredients
– No animals were harmed to make this product
– Free from harmful toxins
100% pure oils of Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil and Palm Oil (sustainable). Chamomile & Rooibos tea, essential oils: Lavender, Lemongrass
1 in stock
African Bliss is a local family-run business dedicated to creating a range of natural soaps to care beautifully for your skin and our environment. These gentle, fragrant soaps are made by hand using pure, locally sourced South African ingredients like beeswax, fynbos and rooibos tea – there are no artificial colourants, fragrances, preservatives or stabilisers in these soaps!
Please Note: The palm oil used in African Bliss soaps is sourced according to RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) standards.
African Bliss is a cruelty free brand and soaps are not tested on animals.