African Bliss Fynbos Handmade Soap
Enjoy that fresh and squeaky-clean feeling with a blend of natural African botanicals. The indigenous plant oils used in this fynbos soap include African wormwood and geranium.
– Olive oil is wonderfully hydrating and is a natural antioxidant.
– Coconut oil provides a deep and nourishing moisture for your skin.
– Artemisia Afra essential oil is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
– Suitable for sensitive skin: Geranium oil is soothing and healing and can help with
eczema and dermatitis
– Contains no parabens or other synthetic Ingredients
– No animals were harmed to make this product
100% pure oils of Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil and Palm Oil (sustainable). Honeybush Tea, essential oils: Artemesia Afra, Geranium, Rosemary, Lemongrass.
1 in stock
African Bliss is a local family-run business dedicated to creating a range of natural soaps to care beautifully for your skin and our environment. These gentle, fragrant soaps are made by hand using pure, locally sourced South African ingredients like beeswax, fynbos and rooibos tea – there are no artificial colourants, fragrances, preservatives or stabilisers in these soaps!
Please Note: The palm oil used in African Bliss soaps is sourced according to RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) standards.
African Bliss is a cruelty free brand and soaps are not tested on animals.