African Bliss Green Tea Handmade Soap
Experience the refreshing cleansing power of all-natural African Bliss Green Tea Soap, which combines the restorative ingredients of green tea, olive and coconut oils with a creamy lather that will nourish, cleanse and rejuvenate your skin. Indulge in the aroma of lemongrass and geranium while African Bliss Green Tea Soap washes away the day’s stress and leaves your skin smooth and moisturised. Green tea is a natural antiseptic and geranium is known to help with eczema and dermatitis, making this gentle bar of African Bliss excellent for sensitive skin.
his organic handmade soap has a myriad of benefits to soothe body and mind:
– Green tea and olive oil assists with the regeneration of skin cells, while also healing
skin conditions and minimising scars.
– Green tea is known to reduce the threat of skin cancer cells and daily use will assist
in guarding against skin cancer.
– Packed with antioxidants olive oil also reduces the effects of aging, while providing
skin with a healthy radiance.
– The soothing scent of geranium promotes relaxation.
– Geranium is renowned for its antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties,
which also aids in the effective treatment of eczema and dermatitis.
– Coconut oil provides a long-last moisturising effect while reducing free radical damage
that can cause aging.
100% pure oils of Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil and Palm Oil (sustainable), Green Tea, essential oils of Basil, Lemongrass and Geranium.
2 in stock
African Bliss is a local family-run business dedicated to creating a range of natural soaps to care beautifully for your skin and our environment. These gentle, fragrant soaps are made by hand using pure, locally sourced South African ingredients like beeswax, fynbos and rooibos tea – there are no artificial colourants, fragrances, preservatives or stabilisers in these soaps!
Please Note: The palm oil used in African Bliss soaps is sourced according to RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) standards.
African Bliss is a cruelty free brand and soaps are not tested on animals.