African Bliss Shea Butter Handmade Soap
This is a gorgeous, creamy soap that will add a little sunshine to your skin care routine. African Bliss soap-makers have created a luscious shea butter bar with a delicious blend of Orange, Ylang Ylang, Lemongrass and Rose, to thoroughly nourish dry and thirsty skin. African Bliss Shea Butter Soap is suitable for all skin types, and especially good for anyone with dry, sensitive or eczema-prone skin. Sure to brighten your day with a little bit of African Bliss.
Crafted by sustainable, proudly South African soap-makers, this blissful bath-time bar is really something special
– Mild enough for sensitive skin & babies’ skin
– Softens the skin & prevents dryness
– Soothes conditions like eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
– Shea butter is rich in vitamins A and E, making it ultra-nourishing
– Reduces the appearance of wrinkles & rejuvenates the skin
– Protects against free radical damage
– Reduces the appearance of scars
– Beautifully moisturises the skin without clogging pores
100% pure oils of Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Palm Oil (sustainable), Sunflower Oil & Olive Oil, essential oils: Orange, Ylang Ylang, Lemongrass, Rose
2 in stock
African Bliss is a local family-run business dedicated to creating a range of natural soaps to care beautifully for your skin and our environment. These gentle, fragrant soaps are made by hand using pure, locally sourced South African ingredients like beeswax, fynbos and rooibos tea – there are no artificial colourants, fragrances, preservatives or stabilisers in these soaps!
Please Note: The palm oil used in African Bliss soaps is sourced according to RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) standards.
African Bliss is a cruelty free brand and soaps are not tested on animals.